Try a delicious dish of Maakarona Bil Saynieh.
- 12 Ounces Elbow Macaroni, Cooked
- 2 Large Onions, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Tomato Juice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Medium Eggs
- Optional: 1/2 Cup Romano Cheese, Grated
- Saute onions in oil until well browned. Add beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, cumin and cinnamon. Saute for 1 minute. Add vinegar, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Place half the macaroni in a baking dish, Top with meat sauce. Beat eggs and pour over the top of the macaroni. Add remaining macaroni and stir well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve.