Ingredients - Fool Moudammas:
- Serves 4. One 16-ounce can cooked fava beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt, pepper, and red chili pepper to taste
- Pita bread (optional)
- Pour the beans into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Mix them well and add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil again, then reduce to medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
Enjoy the Fool Medemmas - Fool Moudammas.