- Haddock or Salmon steak, cut in 16 piece chunks
- 1 white onion, divided into 8-10 pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut in medium sized chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut in medium sized chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml vinegar
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the fish, red pepper, green pepper, onion and tomatoes in order on the skewers. Make 2 skewers for 1 serving. Whisk marinade ingredients in a large shallow plate. Place the skewers in it and allow them to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge and make sure to turn the skewers over from time to time. Let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your barbecue or oven (grill). Place the skewers on the rack. Make sure to turn the skewers frequently so that all sides of the fish are cooked equally for a total of 10 minutes. Every time you turn the skewers, brush the fish and vegetables with marinade.
- Place them on a plate and sprinkle some oregano all over. Serve Fish Kebab with lemon wedges, black olives and pide (pita) slices.
Tip: If you're using wooden skewers, soak in water for about 1/2 hour to prevent them from burning.