Meatball & Tabouli Wrap
Delicious and easy to prepare Meatball & Tabouli Wrap recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Lamb & veal meatballs
- 8 flour tortillas
- 260g (1 cup) hummus
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
- 190g (1 cup) bought tabouli
- 1 large avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange meatballs on prepared tray and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking or until heated through.
- Spread the tortillas with hummus and top with lettuce. Spoon the tabouli down the centres of the tortillas and top with avocado. Place 2 1/2 meatballs on each tortilla.
- Drizzle the meatballs with barbecue sauce and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Divide the wraps among serving plates and serve immediately.