Three Colors Salad
Enjoy super healthy salad dish in three great colors. After you prepare it, become the chef and tell your friends about it!
- 3 - 4 red beet heads
- 3 - 4 potatoes
- 5 - 6 carrots
- 4 tablespoons cucumber pickles
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cooked boneless chicken breast, crumbled
- 8 - 9 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup nut, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 3 boiled eggs, to garnish
- black olive, to garnish
- Wash beet, potatoes, and carrots. Boil, peel then grate them separately.
- Put grated beet, potatoes, and carrots in 3 separate bowls.
- Add about 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1 fresh cream to each bowl.
- Spread carrot in a cheesecake mold. Spread over carrots half the amount of chicken, pickles, nut, parsley and green onion.
- Spread red beet then chicken and the rest of pickles, nut, parsley and green onion.
- Spread a layer of potatoes.
- Garnish with grated carrot, parsley, black olives, and boiled egg. Serve