If your children like fish fingers, they will love these Tuna Balls. A super healthy twist on a family favorite served with lemon slices and tarator sauce. It tastes great at parties and other get together occasions.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 large can tuna flakes, strained
- 1/3 cup carrot, finely grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 egg, white part only
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup corn flakes, crumbled
- oil for frying
- Mix rice, cheese, tuna, carrot, onion, egg, salt, and pepper.
- make tuna balls, and dip each ball in white part of the egg, then dip in the corn flakes.
- Deep-fry the coated balls in oil until browned. Drean on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with lemon slices and tarator sauce.