Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
Lamb Chops are a great meal that you are probably missing out on. Few things are as tasty as a grilled lamb chop, they are called (Finger Burning) because you won't wait for them to cool before you dig in. Don't miss this dish at the BBQ season!
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade add the garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt. Pulse until combined. Pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste. Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature; it will take about 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking, add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3 1/2 minutes for medium.