- 1½ cups white balady cheese or 300 g, unsalted, grated
- ¾ cup butter or 150 g, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup NIDO Full Cream Milk Powder or 50 g
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Cream or 170 g
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 cup plain flour or 140 g
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar syrup or 250 ml
- In a large bowl, combine grated cheese, batter and the egg mix well.
- Add NIDO milk, NESTLÉ® Cream , the salt and sugar and mix well.
- Combine the flour with the baking powder, then sift over the mixture and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in a butter greased round oven tray, 25cm in size and bake in a 160°C preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until it is done.
- Remove from oven, pour the syrup evenly over the cheese and serve.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.