An easy and tasty Beef starter dish with Crunchy Coriander Coating.
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients - Serves 6
- 3 slices toast bread, crust removed, cut pulps into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 small carrot or 75 g, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 300 g minced beef
- For the coating mix:
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Coating Mix
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups vegetable oil or 500 ml, for frying
- Mix and mash white toast pulps and milk until they are smooth.
- Add carrot, parsley, oregano, black pepper powder, parmesan cheese and the minced meat. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions. Shape portions into a big finger shape (around 15 fingers). Put fingers in a 200˚C preheated oven for 10 minutes or until they are cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine MAGGI® Coating Mix , garlic and coriander in food processor and blend them until the coating mixture changed to green color.
- Dip each finger in eggs then in the prepared MAGGI® Coating Mix mixture.
- Heat oil to 190˚C. Deep fry the coated meat fingers for 5-6 minutes or until they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with tahina sauce.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.