Great starter oriental recipe for oven roasted potatoes.
Ingredients - Serves 6 persons
- 1 kg potatoes, small size
- ¾ cup butter or 150 g
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Coating Mix
- 1½ teaspoons hot paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges without peeling.
- Melt the butter carefully in a microwave or a pan and set aside.
- Mix the MAGGI® Coating Mix with paprika powder, turmeric powder and salt then pour the butter and mix well to form a paste.
- In an oven tray, mix the potato wedges with the paste.
- Roast the potatoes in oven on 190°C for 40-45 minutes until potato become golden brown color. Add parsley towards the end of cooking time.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.