Enjoy the Lebanese way of cooking Runner Beans with Tomato.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion or 125 g, sliced
- 800 g runner beans, trimmed and cut into 4 cm lengthwise
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes or 300 g, peeled and sliced
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Vegetable Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups water or 750 ml
- Warm olive oil in a medium saucepan and sauté onion for 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add the runner beans and stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and tomato and stir occasionally for 4 minutes or until tomato is tender.
- Add MAGGI® Vegetable Bouillon cubes, tomato paste, water and bring to boil.
- Simmer over low heat uncovered with occasional stirring for 50 minutes or until beans is cooked (add water if it’s needed).
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.