- 9 spinach lasagna sheets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion or 100 g, chopped
- 1 cup white mushrooms or 100 g, sliced
- 1 cup brown mushrooms or 100 g, sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms or 100 g, sliced
- 1 medium tomato or 150 g, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix
- 2 cups water or 500 ml
- For the béchamel sauce:
- 4 cups skimmed milk or 1 liter
- * 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- * 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese or 30 g
- Boil spinach lasagna sheets according to the packaging instructions. Drain and cool under a running cold water and strain. Arrange the cooked lasagna sheets in a large tray lined with cling film and set them aside.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a saucepan and fry chopped onion for 2 minutes or until it becomes tender.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes then add the tomato and oregano and sauté for 3 minutes. Add MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix and water. Bring to boil with constant stirring to boil then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix skimmed milk with MAGGI® Béchamel Mix . Bring to boil with constant stirring then simmer on low heat for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Alternate layers in a large baking dish and as the following: Start with a layer of béchamel then a layer of lasagna. Add half of the portions of the mushroom bolognaise mixture and spoon some of béchamel sauce over then again a layer of lasagna. Add the remaining portion of the mushroom bolognaise mixture with some béchamel mixture followed by a layer of lasagna. Finally top with béchamel sauce and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in a 220˚C oven for 20 minutes or until the surface becomes golden in color.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.