Make the best homemade Garlic Hummus with this easy recipe. I will walk you through the steps necessary to create a large batch of vegetarian garlic hummus.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pita bread, cut into wedges
- In a food processor, combine the oil, lemon juice, beans, garlic and salt; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Serve with pita wedges. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Hummus make - learn how to make best hummus recipe
Hummus without tahini
Hummus with tahini
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.