Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache recipe
|Photo: Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache.
11/4 cups chocolate cookie (crumbs)
¼ cup soft butter
2 tablespoons sugar
¾ cup butter
13/4 cups sugar
3 cups flour
21/2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1/3 cup condensed coffee
2 tablespoons melted chocolate
2 tablespoons water
½ cup whipping cream
1 cup cream
11/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2 egg yolks
Fruits and icing sugar for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix the cookie crumbs with butter and sugar, flatten into a spring pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, add the eggs, continue beating.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt, and add it to the batter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (coffee, chocolates, water and cream), beat until well combined.
- Pour the batter over the cookie crust; bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake completely before garnishing.
For the ganache:-
- In a sauce pan, put cream and let come to a boil over a low heat.
- Melt in the chocolate chops .
- Temper some of the cream mixture with the egg yolks, whisk constantly.
- Add this mixture to the original cream mixture stir until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Served with fruits and garnished with icing sugar.
More from Lebanese Recipes kitchen:
Fruitcake (Everyone Loves This Fruitcake)
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap-Walnut Crust
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Ouzo-Poached Figs
Balsamic strawberry pavlovas
Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars
Christmas Tree Ice-cream
Save and share Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.