|Photo: Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba)|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba) Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba).
1 cup butter, soften
½ cup powdered sugar
2 cup flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon vanilla or rose water
Mixed nuts to decorate
- Preheat oven to (160 – 325) degrees.
- Cream butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and continue beating.
- Mix flour, baking soda and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour to butter mixture, knead to form a soft dough.
- Shape into small robe, then into circle. Or shape like small balls.
- Arrange the balls in a cookie sheet.
- Top each one with a piece of nuts (hazelnut/pistachio/almond/clove).
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack
Source: Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Fritter with Fruits
Rose Water Rice Pudding with Basbosa
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Alkatayef (Arabic Stuffed Pancakes) Recipe
Hazelnut and honey cake
Save and share Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba)
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.