Veal with Paprika Recipe
|Photo: Veal with Paprika Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Veal with Paprika Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Veal with Paprika.
½ kg veal meat
salt and pepper
4 Tbsps flour
½ cup paprika
2 Tbsps vegetable oil
2 Tbsp butter
2 cups onion, chopped
4 Tbsps tomato paste
4 cups chicken or beef stock
2 Tbsps whipping cream or sour cream
- Wash and dry the meat then cut it into thin strips and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix half the paprika with the flour.
- In a large bowl combine the veal strips with the flour and paprika mixture, shake off excess flour.
- In a skillet heat the oil over medium heat, then add the butter*.
- Brown beef strips for 7 minutes, add the onions and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the paprika to the meat stirring frequently until it is cooked half way.
- Blend the tomato paste into the stock. Add the stock to the meat, bring to a boil then reduce heat. Cover and simmer until meat is fully cooked and the sauce is thickened.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot with pasta or boiled potatoes.
*Butter should be added to medium heated oil.
Source: Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Lemon & Oregano Lamb Chops
Lamb tagine with chickpeas
Chicken and pomegranate tagine
Fattoush with sumac chicken
Save and share Veal with Paprika recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.