Loubieh Bi Zeit Recipe
|Photo: Loubieh Bi Zeit Recipe|
Delicious Lebanese Recipes - The home of tasty, healthy and easy Middle Eastern & Lebanese food recipes invites you to try Loubieh Bi Zeit Recipe. Enjoy our collection of quick & easy healthy meals and learn how to make Loubieh Bi Zeit.
A tipical Lebanese vegetarian dish that is made from sauteed green beans with onions, garlic and cooked in tomatoes.
Cuisine: Lebanese, Middle Eastern
Recipe Type: Appetizer Dish
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium white onions, sliced
2 x 440gms frozen bag Al Wadi Al Akhdar green beans
10 cloves of garlic, peeled
2 x 400g cans Al Wadi Al Akhdar chopped tomatoes
Salt and sweet pepper, to taste
¼ tsp 7 spices
1 1/2 cup Al Wadi Al Akhdar Passata
Extra-virgin Al Wadi Al Akhdar olive oil, to taste
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion until tender.
2. Stir in frozen beans and cook for about 10mn or until wilt.
3. Add whole garlic cloves and cook for 2mn.
4. Add the tomatoes, salt and peppers.
5. Add the tomato sauce, cover and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
6. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Serve cold or warm with Lebanese / pita bread.
More quick & easy Lebanese recipes:
Loubieh Bi Zeit (Green Beans in oil)
Green Bean Stew (YAKHNIT LOUBIEH)
Lebanese Style Vegetable Ragout
Middle Eastern chickpea & vegetable salad
Hummus Dip with Whole Chickpeas
Save and Share Loubieh Bi Zeit Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.