Arabic coffee is one of the major drinks in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf region in general. It is served in any occasion and it's always available in any house. You can say it's prepared on daily basis for family members and guests.
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of Arabic coffee
- 3 tablespoons cardamom (coarsely ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron (optional)
- Boil the water in a pot.
- Add the coffee to the water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Remove from the heat for five minutes to allow the coffee to settle.
- Put the cardamom in the pot, strain the coffee into it and add the saffron. Bring back to boil once and serve.