Red curry chicken kebabs Recipe
Chicken and kebabs are two of the most popular choices. Fire up the barbecue and enjoy this chicken kebab recipe.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 1 courgette , halved and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion , cut into large wedges
- 1 lime , halved, to serve
- Fire up the BBQ or heat a griddle pan to high. Tip chicken, curry paste and coconut milk into a bowl, then mix well until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Thread vegetables and chicken onto skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the barbecue or griddle for 5-8 mins, turning every so often, until the chicken is cooked through and charred.
- Serve with Herby rice, salad and a lime half to squeeze over.
Tip: Adding a splash of coconut milk to the curry paste marinade helps to keep the chicken moist, without causing flames or smoke as oil can do. You can also try adding a spoonful of yogurt.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.