|Photo: Cold yogurt soup recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Cold yogurt soup Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Cold yogurt soup.
1 Garlic clove finely chopped
3 Cups yoghurt
2 Cucumber, peeled seeded, finely diced
4 Cups butter milk
1 Tomato (big size), diced
3 Tbs almonds, toasted and grated
4 Tbs fresh mint, chopped or 2 Tbs dried mint
Salt and pepper
- Add garlic, cucumber to yoghurt, stir until well combined.
- Stir buttermilk and tomato.
- Add grated almond, chopped mint, salt, pepper, mix well.
- Refrigerate soup for 2 hours until mixture is fully combined.
- Serve cold, decorate with fresh mint leaves.
Source: Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Cream of pumpkin and honey soup
Lebanese Lentil Soup
Lemon and oregano lamb kebabs
Stuffed Grape Leaves (Warak-Inab)
Save and share Cold yogurt soup recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.