Homemade Style Doner kebab Recipe...
- 500g lean lamb mince
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs each olive oil and chopped parsley
- 2 tsp each ground cumin and cinnamon
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 1 egg, beaten
- Lemon, warmed pita, salad, natural yoghurt and mint, to serve
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Line base of a 28cm x 8cm lamington pan with baking paper and lightly grease. Combine lamb, garlic, flour, oil, parsley, spices, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl. Press into an even layer in the pan.
- Place pan under the grill for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain off any liquid, then invert onto a board. Discard paper, then return meat to pan, sealed- side down, and grill for 2 minutes until cooked through. Slice meat into thin strips, squeeze over lemon, then pack into pita with salad, yoghurt and mint.