Zesty Grilled Vegetables Recipe
This grilled vegetables recipe is full of flavor and high in vitamin C. Also a good source of Vitamin A.
- 1/2 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 package of Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 lb. mixed fresh vegetables (zucchini, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, new potatoes and squash) cut up
- MIX oil, vinegar, juice and salad dressing mix in cruet or small bowl as directed on package.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing; refrigerate until ready to use.
- POUR remaining dressing over vegetables in shallow glass dish; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate, stirring after 30 min.
- Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
- PREHEAT greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill vegetables 8 to 10 min or until tender and crispy, turning and brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/4 cup dressing.