Easy and delicious Grilled fish with potato & spring onion crush. A healthy supper dish.
- 450g baby new potatoes
- 50g butter
- 1 bunch sliced spring onions
- 4 fillets of firm white fish
- garnish with watercress and serve with mayonnaise
- Cook the new potatoes in boiling salted water for 12 minutes until just tender and drain.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the sliced spring onions for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Lay the 4 fish fillets on a buttered tray, skin side up. Brush with melted butter and grill for 8-10 minutes until the skin is crisp and the fish is tender.
- Crush the potatoes and spring onions lightly. Divide the mixture between four warm plates and top with the fish. Garnish with watercress and serve with mayonnaise.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.