Ingredients - serves 4
- 8 (about 120g each) lamb leg steaks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 bunches broccolini, steamed, to serve
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Add the lamb steaks and cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the combined capsicum, onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until capsicum softens slightly. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the basil. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the lamb steaks and capsicum mixture among serving plates. Serve with the steamed broccolini.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.