- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup caster sugar or 150 g
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup white self-raising flour or 140 g, sifted
- ¼ cup butter or 50 g, melted
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- ½ cup glazed dried fruits or 50 g, chopped
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Cream or 170 g
- ½ teaspoon banana essence
- Whisk eggs and sugar for 6-8 minutes until well combined. Whisk in the vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour over the egg mixture in three batches using a metal spoon to fold together.
- Combine melted butter, mashed banana, NESTLÉ® Cream , glace fruits and banana essence. Fold in to the egg and flour mixture.
- Pour mixture into a cake loaf pan, or 22cm greased and floured round tin. Bake in a 175°C preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out cleans.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them
an email or save this to your favorite social network.