- 250 g othmaliye dough, readymade
- 4 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- Combine Othmaliye dough and ghee (reserve 2 tablespoons of ghee) together in a large baking tray and place in a preheated at 200˚C until it’s golden in color. Remove and set aside.
- Place NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk and the reserved ghee in a medium non-stick saucepan and stir constantly over a medium heat to boil then add ground almond, cardamom and the prepared Othmaliye then stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and set aside to cool a little.
- Shape into balls then serve.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.