- Mix starch with cold water.
- Add to yogurt and salt.
- Cook yogurt, stirring constantly until it boils.
- Add the Crushed garlic.
- Keep aside.
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients together.
- Stuff the zucchinis with the rice and meat mix.
- In a pot, add crushed garlic to hot water, add the stuffed zucchinis to it, and cook until soft.
- When the zucchinis are done, drain them out of the water.
- Add the cooked yogurt to the remainder of the boiled water with garlic.
- Add the zucchinis to the yogurt, add dry mint to it and cook for another twenty minutes.
- Serve hot.
kousa mahshi bi laban
kousa mahshi b'banadoura
ijjit kousa (zucchini & egg fritters)
How to make summer squash with rice
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.