|Phooto: Hazelnut and honey cake recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Hazelnut and honey cake Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Hazelnut and honey cake.
4 separated eggs
¼ cup brown sugar
¾ cup honey
2 cups fine bread crumbs
1 cup hazelnuts, chopped
3 tablespoon soft butter
Icing sugar-fresh fruits-honey for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Beat egg yolks using an electric beater, add sugar and continue beating.
- In another bowel, beat the egg whites forming meringue, add part of the meringue to the egg yolks with constant beating.
- Combine the honey, bread crumbs and hazelnuts, stir using a wooden spoon.
- Add this mixture to the other part of the meringue, lightly stir to combine.
- Grease the muffin or cake cups; line the bottom and the sides with either bread crumbs or hazelnuts.
- Pour the cake batter to 2/3 of the cups. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool the cakes on wire rack
- Garnish with icing sugar and fresh fruits drizzle with honey and serve.
By Chef Osama
More from Lebanese Recipes kitchen:
Coffee Butter Cookies
Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache
Fruitcake (Everyone Loves This Fruitcake)
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap-Walnut Crust
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Ouzo-Poached Figs
Balsamic strawberry pavlovas
Save and share Hazelnut and honey cake recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.