Cheese Maamoul Recipe
Servings 30 | Cooking Time 15 mins | Preparation Time 15 mins
Chef's tip: You can replace the creamy kiri with icing sugar for garnish.
20 Kiri square portions
125g liquid cream
125g icing sugar
40g dried milk
1 tablespoon rose water
1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- Mix the butter with 5 Kiri squares and sugar in a dough maker.
- Add the flour and mix it for 1 minute.
- Add cream, rose water, orange blossom water and milk. Mix until the dough is homogeneous and leave it aside for 1 hour.
- Knead the dough manually.
- Divide the dough in diamond shaped pieces and refrigerate them for 1 hour.
- Bake the maamoul in an oven at 175 °C, until light golden.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with Kiri cream and serve hot.