Salatit El Rahib
Great salad dish - Salatit El Rahib.
- 4 small eggplants (or one large)
- 1 tomato seeded diced 1/4" pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 parsley sprigs roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook eggplants either over medium heat on grill or on rack set over gas burner on high, turning, until eggplants are soft and skin charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove stem and charred parts and cut eggplants into 1/4-inch dice. Mix with tomato. Mix lemon juice, garlic, oil, parsley and salt and gently stir into eggplant mixture.