Awesome Red Pepper Hummus Dip
Red pepper hummus dip is a fantastic and tasty snack for anyone. You will love to dip things in it or to have it as a snack on a tortilla or cracker. It's great as a dip for vegetables and crackers, or used as a spread on wraps and sandwiches.
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice and zest, garlic, salt, and red peppers in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved juice from the garbanzo beans.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth, scraping the sides and blade to mix completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.