- 1 tin of chick peas (drained)
- 1 tbls of water from the chick peas
- 1 juice of whole lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbls olive oil
- Pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp of light tahini (optional)
- Add some basil leaves and a handful of pine kernels to make it into a pesto hummus.
- Put all the ingredients into a mini blender and whiz until smooth. If it is too bland, add another pinch of salt or some more lemon juice. Tahini can be found in health food shops or most supermarkets.
See More Hummus Recipes