Kalamata Olive Hummus
It seems delicious; Olives are the perfect ingredient to add to hummus. The flavors of this Kalamata Olive Uummus dish really compliment each other, making a delicious variation of traditional Middle Eastern hummus that will be loved by everyone around the table.
- 1 can garbanzo beans/chickpeas (15 oz) drained
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend into a creamy, smooth dip. If dip is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water, until desired consistency.
- Kalamata olive hummus can be made up to two days in advance. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Kalamata olive hummus can be served hot or cold and with pita bread, pita chips, or veggies.