Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
- 320 grams macaroni
- 350 g fish fillet
- 300 g tomatoes long form
- 2 green onions
- 2 Green Lemon
- 6 tablespoons oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Get rid of the fish skin, cut into a very small cubes, and put in a container.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and allow 30 minutes to marinade.
- Put tomatoes in boiling water, remove tomatoes skin, get rid of seeds, then cut tomatoes.
- Place tomatoes in a large pot with the fish, oil, green onions and a little of the basil, salt and pepper.
- Put pasta in boiling salted water, drain it then add it to the other ingredients and mix.