Potato and Beet Salad
Enjoy Potato and Beet salad dish with mayonnaise, cream, garlic, onion, red vinegar, parsley, nut, and red cabbage.
- 0.5 Kg red beet
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup nut, chopped
- 1 red cabbage
- 0.5 Kg potato
- salt to taste
- Boil beet, peel it, then cut it into small cubes.
- Boil Potato, peel it, then cut it into small cubes.
- Separate cabbage leafs and select the good leafs (the small ones). Soak in water for 1 hour, then wash and dry.
- Mix beet, mayonnaise, cream, garlic, onion, red vinegar, nut, potato, and salt to taste.
- Fill cabbage leafs with mixed ingredients then arrange it in a dish over green lettuce layer.
- Garnish with parsley and nuts. Serve.