If you like the taste of couscous, then enjoy this recipe! You don't have to go to Morocco to try this flavorful Traditional Moroccan Couscous dish with Chicken.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion or 200 g, chopped
- 500 g skinned chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup fresh parsley or 35 g, chopped
- ¾ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¾ teaspoon dried ginger powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon saffron filaments
- 3 medium tomatoes or 450 g, diced
- 2 medium carrots or 200 g, cut into cubes
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 cup water or 250 ml
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon
- 1 can canned chickpeas or 400 g, drained
- 2 medium zucchini or 200 g, cut into cubes
- Warm oil in a large pan and fry onions over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, garlic, parsley, all spices and saffron. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, carrot, cinnamon, water and MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon cubes. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is almost tender.
- Add chickpeas and zucchinis and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with cooked couscous.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.