Lamb Stuffed Zucchini Recipe - Recipe for Lamb Stuffed Zucchini
The Lebanese Recipes blog invites you to try an easy recipe for Lamb Stuffed Zucchini. Enjoy Middle eastern cooking and learn how to make delicious dish of Lamb Stuffed Zucchini.
|Preparation time :||25 minutes|
|Cooking time :||1 hour, 20 minutes|
1½ kg zucchini, small size
2 tablespoons ghee
1 medium onion or 150 g, finely chopped
350 g minced lamb
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
¾ cup egyptian rice or 150 g, washed and drained
1 medium tomato or 150 g, finely chopped
2 cups water or 500 ml
2 cubes MAGGI® Mutton Bouillon
- Hallow the zucchini, wash well and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a large saucepan, add onion, meat, spices and garlic. Sauté while stirring for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat then mix it with the rice and tomato.
- Stuff the zucchini with the meat and rice mixture and arrange in a large casserole. Place 2 plates on top of the zucchini to press them down.
- Combine water and MAGGI Authentic Taste Mutton Stock cubes in a sauce pan, bring to boil then pour over the zucchini in the casserole.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until zucchini and rice are cooked.
Save and share Lamb Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.