Chickpeas Chips Recipe
|Photo: Chickpeas Chips Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Chickpeas Chips Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Chickpeas Chips.
2 Cup stock (chicken or meat)
1 Cup milk
2 tsp ground cardamom Salt and pepper
4 Cup Chickpeas flour
2 Garlic cloves
2 Tbs fresh coriander, chopped Oil for frying For decoration
½ Cup chickpeas, boiled
½ Cup basil sauce (pesto sauce)
For garnish olives and tomato, diced, and dried chickpeas, boiled
- Put stock and milk in a saucepan over medium heat; add cardamom, season with salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add chickpeas flour gradually while stirring until soft dough is formed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add garlic, stir for 3 minutes or until golden then add coriander.
- Add garlic, coriander mixture to dough, mix until well combined.
- Roll out dough in a greased tray into 1 ½ cm thick dough.
- Leave to cool, then cover and refrigerate for half an hour until firm.
- Cut dough into equal squares then divide to triangles.
- Heat oil in a skillet over a medium heat, fry chickpeas bread slices until golden.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Set aside to cool.
- Chop the boiled chickpeas in a chopper; add basil sauce (pesto), place the mixture in a pastry bag.
- Top chickpeas triangles with the green sauce and pieces of boiled chickpeas or black olives and diced tomatoes.
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Potato, Beets and Cauliflower Puree
Hummus Mashed Potatoes
Hummus Garlic Bread
Hummus Deviled Eggs
Save and share Chickpeas Chips Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.