Fritter with Fruits Recipe
|Photo: Fritter with Fruits Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Fritter with Fruits Recipe. Enjoy Moroccan food recipes and learn how to make Fritter with Fruits.
1 tablespoon yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup warm water
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon saffron
fresh cherries without seeds
oil for frying
- Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water. Stir and allow to foam.
- Beat egg, add flour, salt and saffron.
- Add yeast mixture gradually and mix until combined.
- Cover batter and leave for an hour or until double in size.
- Boil apricot in a little water to soften, cut and stuff with cherries.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Dip apricot in batter to cover completely, drop by spoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden, remove and drain from excess oil.
- Repeat until done with fruits.
- Drop into syrup, and drain excess syrup.
*You can use melted chocolate or powdered sugar instead of the syrup.
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Rose Water Rice Pudding with Basbosa
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Alkatayef (Arabic Stuffed Pancakes) Recipe
Hazelnut and honey cake
Coffee Butter Cookies
Chocolate cake with warm chocolate ganache
Save and share Fritter with Fruits Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.