Ginger Cookies Recipe
|Photo: Ginger Cookies Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Ginger Cookies Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Ginger Cookies.
For : 4-5 Persons
Duration : 10-12 Min
2/4 1 Cups Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Ground Cardamom
1 Teaspoon Ginger
1/2 Teaspoon Ground cloves
1/2 Cup Softened butter
1/2 Cup Shortening
1 Cup Brown sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 Cup Molasses
1/2 Cup Coarse sugar
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and cloves.
4. In a mixing bowl, put the butter, shortening and sugar. Fit the balloon whisk and mix at medium speed for five minutes.
5. Add the egg, vanilla and molasses, mix for one minute
6. Remove balloon whisk and fit the K beater. Add the flour mixture and beat on medium speed until the dough forms.
7. Put the sugar in a shallow dish.
8. Roll the cookie dough into balls about one inch in diameter. Roll the balls in sugar until well coated. Place cookie balls half inch apart on the cookie sheets.
9. Bake ginger cookies for 10-12 minutes.
10. Transfer ginger cookies on wire rack to cool.
More from the Lebanese recipes kitchen:
Broiled Filo Round
Fried Kunafa Fingers
Delicious Date Cake
Walnut, date & honey cake
Pistachio Chocolate Slices
Save and share Ginger Cookies Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.