Fried Semolina Pastries Recipe
|Photo: Fried Semolina Pastries Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Fried Semolina Pastries Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Fried Semolina Pastries.
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup semolina
1/3 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon yeast
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
Oil for frying
Sugar syrup (cold)
- Mix flour and semolina in a deep pot.
- Add butter (hot) and mix it well together.
- Place yeast in a warm water with sugar till dissolve .
- Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the water and mix it well until you got firm dough, leave to rest for 10 minutes, roll out and cut into a small finger’s shape.
- Press on each finger on a grater to take the curved shape with the groves of the grater.
- Fry in a hot oil.
- Remove from fryer and place on a kitchen towel, dip in the syrup. Remove to get rid of excess syrup and serve.
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Sweet cheese and cream rolls
znood al sit
Mamool, Mamoul, Maamoul, Mamool Cookies
Maamool with Dates
Source: Chef Osama
Save and share Fried Semolina Pastries Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.