3ijjit Qarnabit (Cauliflower Omelet)
Try the delicious taste of Cauliflower Omelet.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cup Finely grated cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Dried onion, finely chopped
- 3 x Green onions, with stems
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/3 cup Margarine
- Beat eggs and milk thoroughly. Add seasonings, chopped onions, cauliflower and parsley. Mix well. Melt margarine in 7" or 8" square pan in oven - omelet should be about 11/2" thick.
- Pour mixture in hot pan and bake at 350" for about 15-20 minutes or until it is firm. Cut in squares.