1. Clean a large, nicely formed fish well, leaving on the head but removing the eyes.
2. Salt and chill, as in previous recipe.
3. Sprinkle it with olive oil and rub it well into the flesh.
4. Wrap the fish completely in unglazed paper.
5. Bake in a hot oven until the flesh is white.
6. Remove paper and transfer to serving platter.
7. Garnish lavishly with green pickles cut in fan shapes, mayonaise, sliced green and black olives, parsley, and bits of pimento.
8. Accompany with bowls of taratour sauce or mayonnaise and slices of lemon.