Tomatoes and Meat ragout (Yakhanet bandorah)
Tasty middle eastern main dish of Tomatoes and Meat ragout (Yakhanet bandorah)
- 2500 gram of tomatoes (Peeled,sliced and emptied of seeds)
- 500 grams of meat (Chopped)
- 180 grams of butter
- 40 grams of pine nuts
- 15 grams of garlic (Finely chopped)
- 100 grams of onions (Finely chopped)
- 25 grams of salt
- 1.5 grams of white, black pepper
- Melt the butter in the cooking pan.
- Fry the meat until it gets a red color.
- Add the pine nuts and mix until they get a light brown color.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook under a meduim flame until boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes until well cooked.
- Serve hot with Rice.