SALATIT EL MALFOUF - Cabbage Salad
Great vegetarian salad SALATIT EL MALFOUF - Cabbage Salad.
- Select tender leaves from the heart of the cabbage.
- Wash well and discard tough stems. 3. Pile up three leaves at a time and cut them into one-inch strips. Then chop finely.
- Put chopped cabbage in a salad bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt. Let stand for half an hour.
- Work the cabbage between the fingers gently so that the salt will penetrate the leaves.
- Dress to taste with lemon juice, salt, olive oil and crushed garlic.