The best brands are those coming from the Arab city of Nablus , and around Europe and the US you can find some decent brands from Lebanon . There are also some OK products from Greece and Turkey.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients - Tahini Dressing:
- 1/3 cup raw tahini
- 1/3 cup cool water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3-5 stalks of fresh parsley
- Put the tahini in a small bawl and pour a little water.
- Stir slowly until the texture starts to become thicker, then add more water and stir. Repeat a few times. keeping the mixture more or less homogeneous.
- Squeeze and add the lemon juice. Chop the garlic and the parsley well, and add them while stirring. If the tahini is too thick, add a little more water. Add the salt.
- Serve with some chopped parsley on top.