Chicken Liver with Pomegranate Molasses
Easy and tasty appetizer dish of Chicken Liver with Pomegranate Molasses.
- 1 Kg (2.2 lb) chicken liver
- 1 large onion, finley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup cooking oil or olive oil
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Molasses
- Heat oil in frying pan on high heat.
- add onion and stir until onions are golden brown. Add chicken liver until it's color change and bubbles appear in the oil or until done according to desire.
- add cumin, salt, red pepper, black pepper and mix well.
- Add Pomegranate Molasses and mix well, leave over fire for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with pita bread as an appetizer.