If you like potatoes, this recipe of Fried Potatoes Stuffed with Meat will stimulate your appetite. Enjoy cooking the Syrian way. The Syrian cuisine is rich of tasty recipes specially starter dishes.
Ingredients - serves 10
- 8 small potatoes or 1200 g
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion or 150 g, chopped
- 300 g minced beef
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Coating Mix
- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- Peel and carefully hallow the potatoes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, add and cook onion, stirring over medium heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the meat and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Add spices and parsley, season with salt to taste, stir for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Stuff potatoes with the meat mixture. Dip each potato in eggs then roll in the MAGGI® Coating Mix .
- Deep fry potatoes over medium heat 170°C hot oil for 6-8 minutes or until are cooked and golden brown.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.