Quick and easy to prepare Sahlab Recipe. Sahlab is traditionally prepared at home
Sahlab Ingredients - Serves 3 -5
4 cups milk
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla
Sugar (to taste)
ground cinnamon (to taste)
unsweetened dried shredded coconut (to taste)
chopped pistachios (to taste)
1. Combine cornstarch and water in a small cup and stir well.
2. Add milk to a soup pan or dutch oven pot.
3. Stir in cornstarch mixture in milk before it gets warm.
4. Add in vanilla and sugar.
5. Must stir constantly until it comes to a boil.
6. Let boil for 2 minutes, meanwhile still stirring.
7. Serve in dessert bowls.
8. Top with cinnamon and coconut or just chopped pistachios.
9. It's traditionally eaten hot, but I like it cold too, once it cooled off and firmed up.
Sahlab - How to make sahlab
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.