Easy Moroccan Lamb Dinner Recipe - How to Make Moroccan Lamb Dinner
Easy recipe for Moroccan Lamb Dinner. Learn how to make delicious and tasty Moroccan Lamb Dinner. Moroccan cooking is spicy and fragrant and this lamb dish is no exception. Vary the amount of spices according to your own taste, as there is no hard and fast rule about the flavours - as long as you enjoy it, nothing else matters. This meal is quick to prepare, and so can easily be used as a weekday meal, but it is also special enough to be used for a dinner party. The recipe shown here includes the full meal, so there is no need to serve it with anything else. The quantities shown here serve 6 as a main dinner meal.
Ingredients - Serves 6
1 butternut squash (about 2 1/2 lb), peeled, seeded and cut in chunks
2 red peppers, cut in chunks
1 medium onion, cut in chunks
2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp tandoori or garam masala spice blend
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 3/4 lb boneless leg of lamb, cut in 1-in. pieces
1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 500ºF. Position racks to divide oven in thirds. You'll need 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
- Mix squash, peppers and onion in a large bowl. Combine garlic, spice blend, salt and oil in a small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp to vegetables; toss to coat. Spread evenly on 1 baking sheet.
- Place on high oven rack; roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put lamb in large bowl. Add remaining spice mixture; toss to coat. Spread on other baking sheet. Move vegetables to low rack; put meat on high rack.
- Roast 10 minutes, or until lamb is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Gently toss meat with the vegetables; sprinkle with cilantro.
Save and share Moroccan Lamb Dinner Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.